Hello there! It’s been awhile but I’ve been on vacation and blogging has gone out the window. I decided to pop in for a quick post with some vacay pictures because who doesn’t love to daydream? Also, keep scrolling for a few fun links below. Happy Wednesday!
A few things I’m thinking about….
- In California, all I wanted to eat were fish tacos. I found some great ones (and honestly, some not so great ones from a certain food truck that will remain nameless). This recipe looks tasty for anyone else craving a little fish taco action.
- I love, love, love roasted veggies. In the spirit of summer grilling, this recipe for Flax-Seed Walnut Crumble sounds perfect topped on grilled asparagus as suggested, or any other grilled vegetable for that matter.
- Like nuts? Gotta have em? Love ginger? Cardamon? And more? Can you please make this recipe for Golden Milk Caramel Nut Bar and then tell me how it is? Chances are I’ll be trying this one out soon.
- Another thing I had a bit of in California? Tequila. Typically I’m more a vodka girl, but in Cali, you kinda have to have some margaritas. It definitely tastes like summer and this recipe for Tequila Soaked Watermelon with Lime and Chili sounds super refreshing and clearly, a little boozy. Perfect for a lazy Saturday or Sunday afternoon.
- For all the ladies out there in need of the perfect gift for your favorite chef, this cookbook, Cherry Bombe has a great cover and would make a great coffee table book as well! As Sam Sifton says, “It’s just like super cool.” Adding to my list.
Hope your Wednesday is going well, here’s to another week almost done! Cheers to that!